Print T-shirts at Home!
We Will Help You Print It Yourself
Make T-shirts to express yourself, to give to your loved ones, or to make official family apparel. They're perfect for special moments like birthdays, anniversaries, and parties. You can make different T-shirts daily when you choose our T-go Solution. Start printing and wearing your unique messages today!
START DIY PRINT AT HOME
T-go's 6 Step Printing Process
Step 1: Get the printer ready
The T-go T-shirt print solution requires an Epson printer. T-go inks are compatible with all Epson printers.
Step 2: Change to T-go ink
Change to the T-go ink as shown in the photo
Step 3: Printing on the T-go Film instead of on paper
Now you need the T-go PET Film
- Choose the picture or pattern you want to print on the T-shirt
- Change the paper to T-go film
- Print as you would print on paper
Step 4: Apply T-go adhesive powder
Now you need the T-Powder Supersoft
- Get the film out of the printer
- Scatter T-go adhesive powder on the surface of the printed film before the film gets dry
- Shake the film to get rid of the extra amount of powder
- Let the film dry if you don't want to heat press immediately
Step 5: Transfer the pattern from the printed film to a T-shirt
Now you need the Heat Press Machine or an iron
- Place the T-shirt on the heat press machine, and set temperature of the heat press machine at 320 ℉,
- Put the printed T-go film on the T-shirt, so that the pattern is in contact with the T-shirt
- Press 15 seconds when the temperature reaches 320 ℉
- If you don't have a heat press, you can using a hot iron instead.
Step 6: Peel the film from the T-shirt
- T-go film can be peeled away when pressing is complete
- Peel the film from the garment when it is not hot
Congratulations! You just printed your own T-shirt!